Crescendo is a series of highly secure multi-technology, off-the-shelf smart cards built to provide out-of-the-box, standards-compliant support for existing physical and logical access applications.
Crescendo offers the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) for a combined logical and physical access control solution.
- Reduces card management costs and increases user convenience by combining logical and physical access control in a single card.
- Provides out-of-the-box, standards-compliant support for thousands of logical access applications provided by Microsoft® and others.
- Is supplied pre-initialized with the required on-card software and includes all required drivers and middleware.
- Requires no per-seat middleware licenses, reducing overall costs.
- Uses a powerful contact smart chip with cryptographic co-processor coupled with HID's industry standard proximity or iCLASS® technology.
- Is available off-the-shelf, reducing lead times and cost.